Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Gusset Sale-a-Bration Bag

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
This SUPER FUN Gusset Gift Bag was created by Chris Slogar at Buckeye Inkling.  I had my Downline team make these little cuties as our January 2020 Make n' Take project.  Need I say.......They LOVED this little project.
 
We used the 'Morning Star' stamp set to create our sentiment piece.  And we used VersaMark ink along with Gold Embossing Powder to really help that sentiment POP.
 
We used the FREE Sale-a- Bration 'Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper to cover the front of our little Gusset Bag ....... And punched out one of the DSP bees for our accent piece.
 
Here's how the measurements play out.  You need a piece of Thick Whisper White card stock that measures 4" x 5-1/2".  You score that piece on the 5-1/2" side at 1/2", 1", 2-1/2", 3-1/2" and 5".  Then on the 4" side score at 3".  The picture above show's how to cut up each of the tabs ....... And also shows the location of your Tear n' Tape.
 
These just couldn't be easier to make........
And are the perfect size to make BUNCHES up for all your friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: