Thursday, February 27, 2020

Macaron Flowers

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
 Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this pretty tag.
 
I started out by stamping my sentiment from the 'Beautifully Braided' set along the right hand edge of my Whisper White tag.
 
Next.....I punched out three flowers from the 'Peaceful Poppies Elements' and using my 'Mint Macaron and Old Olive Stampin' Blends' to color in those elements
After I had all the elements colored in ...... I added a Stampin' Dimensional to the back and arranged them onto my tag.
 
To finish off my tag ..... I added some new 'Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon' to the top and called this tag done.
 
Can you even image this in some of the other pretty colors available in the Stampin' UP! color families.  You can be sure that I will be making a pretty pink one of these tags soon.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: