Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Amaze Blooms

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
Looking for a FAST & EASY kind of card?????
Check out this BEAUTIFUL card you can create with some FREE Sale-a-Bration product.
 
I used the FREE Sale-a-Bration 'Thoughtful Blooms' set to stamp my sentiment in the lower right hand corner of my Whisper White panel.
 
Next......I used the 'Thoughtful Blooms' set to stamp my Pear Pizzazz trail of scrolling leaf images on the left hand side of that Whisper White panel......
 
And then grabbed the 'Small Bloom Punch' to crop out my flower pieces.
 
My Highland Heather Stampin' Write Marker was used to create a bunch of trailing trio dots around the front of my card.
 
And that's all it took my friends to create this PRETTY card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Amaze Blooms (love that) is right! Sweet florals and I'm charmed by the little heather dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO GLAD you liked my card Mary. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete