Saturday, February 15, 2020

Valentine's Treat Bag

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the January 'I'll Bee Yours' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
How FUN are these gusset treat bags made with the pouches included in the January kit.
All it took to create these Valentine's Treat Bags was scoring the original pouches on three sides.......
And then running some ribbon through the two holes in the top of each pouch....
And then tie up a pretty bow on the front of each bag.
I added one of the pretty hearts that were included in this kit ....... and that's all it took to create these Valentine's Treat Bags.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: