Sunday, February 02, 2020

Our Hearts Are Meant

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
What a FABULOUS spot light of the new 'From My Heart Designer Series Paper'.  
I started this card off by adding a panel of the Designer Series Paper to the front of my Whisper White base card.  Before I adhered that panel down ...... I wrapped some of the new 'Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon' around the DSP and tied it up into a pretty knot.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Heart To Heart' set ........ And I stamped that on a Whisper White heart from the 'Heart Punch Pack' and layered it with a Real Red scallop heart from that same punch pack.  The finishing touch was adding three little gems from the 'From My Heart Faceted Gems' embellishements.
So what do you think.......
Isn't it just FABULOUS!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Darling hearts and sweet touch of bling! Love the simple red ribbon!

    ReplyDelete