Wednesday, February 12, 2020

For My Heart

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this HAPPY & PRETTY looking card.
I started out by cutting up four 'From My Heart Designer Series Paper' squares ...... And arranged them onto a Whisper White panel.
Before I adhered that panel down to my Real Red base card ...... I wrapped a piece of the new 'Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon' around the center and tied it up into a pretty knot.
My sentiment was stamped using the 'Heartfelt' set ...... and I used VersaMark and White Embossing Powder to make that sentiment really POP!!!
And that's all it took to bring this pretty card together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: