Monday, February 24, 2020

Tulip Card Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but I added a couple additional products found in the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the BOTTOM.....
 
If my card share for yesterday didn't fill your heart with Spring ....... Then my card share for today will certainly fill that spot.
 
My first upgrade was changing my card base from Calypso Coral to Whisper White.  I also changed up the orientation for my Mix-It-UP! Monday version to a landscape style card.  I added my 'Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper' to the bottom section of my base card......And finished that off with a thin Calypso Coral piece across the top edge of the DSP.
 
I used the same 'Timeless Tulip' set for my sentiment.....
 
 Along with stamping the tulips from that 'Timeless Tulip' set.
 
I arranged my trio of tulips onto the 'Layering Circles Dies' ....... And finished that off with a pretty 'Linen Thread' bow.
Two SUPER PRETTY Spring style cards.....
Do you have a favorite????? 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful, Kadie! Great color choices. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You just always know the perfect thing to say my friend......Thank You!

      Delete