Saturday, February 01, 2020

January Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the January 'I'll Bee Yours' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This kit was OH SO OVER THE TOP......
It included these DARLING envelope pouches.
It was so much FUN decorating the top of  the pouch with the AWESOME embellishment pieces that came with this kit.
This DARLING little 3x3 card was tucked inside the little pouch.
Just crazy about all the detail on this little card.
Couldn't be happier with how these little pouches and cards turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: