Thursday, February 06, 2020

For You Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
How GORGEOUS is this tag!!!
This tag began with a tag base created from the 'From My Heart Designer Series Paper'.
My center focal piece was created using lots of new product from the 2020 Mini Catalog.  I started off with one of the 'Heart Doilies' (I used the white side) and added a punched out heart from the 'From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper'.  (I used the solid heart from the new 'Heart Punch Pack' to crop out that pretty heart.)
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Heart To Heart' set ....... And to kick this tag up a level ......  I added three pretty 'Peaceful Poppies Sequins' to the inside of that stamped heart.
My tag was finished off with some of the new YUMMY 'Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon' and I tied it off with a pretty 'Whisper White Bakers Twine' bow.
So what do you think my friends.......
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this tag!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: