Saturday, February 22, 2020

3 Heart Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the January 'I'll Bee Yours' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
 I have to admit ...... I'm crazy about the way this card turned out.
 
I used the three Highland Heather hearts that were included in my January kit ....... And added a punched out Highland Heather heart behind each heart with the help of my new 'Heart Punch Pack'.
 
On the solid Highland Heather heart.......I added a sweet sentiment with the help of my 1" Circle Punch.
 
And to finish off my card.......I added some 'Gorgeous Grape 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon' to the top.
 
 So tell me friends.......
Don't you just love how this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: