Monday, February 03, 2020

Our Hearts Are Meant Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
Just couldn't be happier with the way this upgraded card turned out.
I started this card off by stamping my sentiment from the 'Heart To Heart' set at the bottom of my Whisper White panel.
Next, I added a panel of the 'From My Heart Designer Series Paper' to the top half of my card.
I used a Real Red heart that was punched out from the 'Heart Punch Pack' and stamped my sentiment with VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with 'White Embossing Powder' and heat set it.  I layered that heart with a Whisper White scallop heart (also from the 'Heart Punch Pack') ........ and then layered all those pieces onto one of the Real Red 'Heart Doilies'.
The finishing touch for this upgraded card was adding three of the 'From My Heart Faceted Gems' to my Real Red heart ....... and this card was done in no time flat.
So tell me friends........
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: