Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Easel Calendar

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
My CASE for this week was inspired by the SUPER HIGH ENERGY Kelly Acheson (her blog is A Stamp Above) from Wisconsin.  She is one of those peeps that the minute you meet her ........ You want to take in every single minute of her.  I had the pleasure of connecting with Kelly several times when I attended her workshops when I lived back in Wisconsin.
Check out this ADORABLE Easel Calendar that Kelly shared on her 'A Stamp Above Blog' a few months ago.
The measurements for this cutie are:
Base is 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2"
The Easel piece (at the bottom) is a 4" x 4" piece.
That is scored at 1/2", 2" and 3-1/2"

Just couldn't be happier with the way this calendar turned out ....... That I shared it with my team at our January Downline meeting.......And we each made one of these.


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: