Sunday, February 23, 2020

Tulip Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
This card just fills my heart with Spring.
 
I started this card off with a Calypso Coral base card ....... And added a panel of the 'Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper' to half of that base card.
 
I cropped out a 'Heirloom Frames' oval die-cut piece and began building my cluster of pretty tulips.
 
My three tulips were stamped from the 'Timeless Tulips' set.....And I cropped those out with the help of the coordinating 'Tulip Builder Punch'.
 
I used the same 'Timeless Tulips' set to stamp my sentiment ...... And framed it out with the 'Classic Label Punch' and 'Ornate Framed Dies'.
 
Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: