Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Seriously The Best Kit

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
Check out this BEAUTIFUL Project Kit offered on Page 60 of the new 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.
   
This kit HAS IT ALL.  Not only does it provide you with enough supplies to create 16 SIMPLY GORGEOUS cards and envelopes ...... But also comes with this OH SO LOVELY designer box to store all those completed cards and envelopes.
 
 Here are the four card designs that you will be able to make.
 
 Each card (in my opinion) is GORGEOUS!!!!
 
 And each card has RICH colors.....
 
 AMAZING card designs.....
 
 BEAUTIFUL details.....
 
 As well as FABULOUS elements.
   
I'm planning to purchase a couple more of these kits and having them on hand.  They will make the PERFECT birthday or house-warming gift to give to someone special.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a great showcase of a wonderful kit! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous kit and perfectly executed. Nothing looks more chic than popping the cards in a pretty box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO TRUE my friend. Makes the perfect gift for someone special.

      Delete