Monday, February 10, 2020

Friends Like You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the new 2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT....
The first change I made to my upgraded card for today was changing up the orientation from a portrait style card to a landscape card.
I created two different size layers onto my Flirty Flamingo base card.  I used the 'From My Heart Designer Series Paper' to create both of those layered panels.
In the center of my top layering panel ....... I added one of the 'Heart Doilies' to the center and then layered a Whisper White scallop layered heart from the 'Heart Punch Pack'.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Heartfelt' set and I added a double bow from the 'Whisper White Baker's Twine ........ and three 'From My Heart Faceted Gems' for that little touch of BLING.
So tell me friends ...... Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: