Sunday, February 09, 2020

Friend Like You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
What friend wouldn't LOVE receiving this card!!!
I started this card off by making three DSP panels.  I used the 'From My Heart Designer Series Paper' and matted those three pieces onto a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock.
Before I adhered down the large center panel ...... I wrapped some 'Whisper White Bakers Twine' around it and tied it up into a pretty bow.
My sentiment embellishment piece was a Flirty Flamingo card stock heart ....... That was punched out using the new 'Heart Punch Pack'.  I stamped my sentiment with the 'Heartfelt' set and added three little 'From My Heart Faceted Gems' around the heart.
So what do you think friends.......
I'm just LOVING how this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful panels of polka dots and the perfect sentiment to anchor them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! I love the shine of this paper and your PERFECT BOW.

    ReplyDelete