Saturday, August 03, 2019

July Paper Pumpkin Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the July Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's those cards..........
 
The July Paper Pumpkin kit was the 'On My Mind' kit and this is the first card layout which you are able to create with this kit.
 
The card is a Crumb Cake card base with this GORGEOUS Designer Series Paper for the center.  The stamps in this set are SO AMAZING and I LOVE all the frames and embellishments pieces that come with this kit.
 
The second card in this kit is the PERFECT masculine style card.
 
 Every single element on this card comes with this kit.
 
 And the third and final card is this FABULOUS looking card.
 
I must admit ....... All the texture on this card is AMAZING!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. You mastered the art of an eclectic mix on all three projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......Wish I could take credit for the design....But it's all Stampin' UP!

      Delete