Monday, August 19, 2019

Cow Crazy Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
The first thing I did for my upgraded card was change the orientation from Landscape to Portrait.
 
I used a Coastal Cabana base card and layered it with Basic Black and Whisper White card stock panels.  To the top of the Whisper White card stock panel......I added three panels of the 'Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper'.
 
My DARLING cow was stamped from the 'Over The Moon' set onto a Whisper White 'Stitched Nested Label' piece.
 
I used my 'Stampin' Write Markers' to color in my cow ......
 
And finished that label piece off with two large '2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots' that were colored with my 'Basic Black Stampin' Blends'.
So there you have it friends.......
Two CUTE AS CAN BE cow cards.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I adore how you used the stitched nesting labels to frame today's sweet cow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't that just brilliant my friend....THANKS!!!

      Delete
  2. LOVE! This sentiment and the stitched label die really takes this up a notch. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Something about those Stitched Label Dies that work perfectly with this card.

      Delete