Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Giant Paper Clip

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
These giant paper clips have been around FOREVER ....... And can be found on LOTS of different sites.  I didn't base mine on any one particular person ...... But what I did do was just sit down one day and started playing with my Designer Series Paper.
 
I used the 'Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper' to create my three different banner flags.
 
Each one is trimmed just a tad bit smaller than the next ....... And each is fish-tail clipped at the end. 
 
I used some 'Gold 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' along with my Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends and colored in two small pieces of ribbon to coordinate with my banner flags.
 
My sentiment piece was created with several layers of circles and a Crushed Curry 'Pretty Label' punched piece.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Oh so cute ,! I am going to case your paper clip! Wouldn’t it look great clipped to a card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am honored....and yes.....clipped to a card would be DARLING. Thanks for your sweet comment Sheila.

      Delete
  2. SO CUTE! This would make a great bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant Brian......I'm going to give it a try. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Darling clip with the artful paper!

    ReplyDelete