Saturday, August 24, 2019

Your The Best Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the July Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
Let's talk 'THINKING OUTSIDE THE PAPER PUMPKIN BOX' for my project share for today!
    
I was able to create this darling little 6"x4-1/4" box with some Night of Navy card stock .... And filled it with some of the OH SO YUMMY Cow Tales Candies.
 
Here is how I scored my Night of Navy card stock piece (Sharing a Whisper White picture here so you can see the score lines).  I scored on the long side at 2" and 2-3/4".  And at 3/4" on both ends of the short side.  Just cut up on the center two score lines to create two tabs and bring your sides together to form your little box.
 
I used the Designer Series card panels that came with this kit to cover the front and sides of my box......
 
My sentiment was stamped onto a piece of Terra Cotta card stock and positioned on the front of the box........
 
And I added some 'Terracotta Tile 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon' around the box and tied it up into a pretty knot in the front.
And that my friends is how I created this fun little treat box.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: