Friday, August 30, 2019

Friends Friday PICS

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today Part 2 of the AMAZING cards my friends made for my recent Saddle-UP! Summer Splash Event.  Let me share what four very special Saddle-UP! friends made for me.
 
First up is this GORGEOUS card that Abbie Egolf made for me.
 
Here is the PERFECT summer card made by Nancy Marks (I might add......Nancy is a NEW card maker and she nailed this card perfectly).
 
This FUN card was made by Randy Brosnahan.
 
And my final card share for today is this BEAUTIFUL card made by the very talented Jan Gore.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Fun in the sun! Thanks for sharing this paper crafting sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun shares, Kadie! Each one is its own ray of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure my friends will LOVE reading your comment Brian. THANKS!!!

      Delete