Thursday, August 22, 2019

Blue Posy Friend Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
I must admit......This was a pretty fun tag to create for a sweet friend.
 
I started out with a Night of Navy tag base and added some Designer Series Paper down the center of my tag. 
 
Next, I used my 'Night of Navy Stampin' Blends' along with a piece of 'Silver 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' and colored that ribbon to coordinate perfectly with my tag.
 
My Posy Flower is several layers of punches (2", 1-3/4", 1-1/2", 1-1/4" and 1") that each have been punched out and then spritzed with water and crinkled up to dry. 
 
After each circle was completely dried......I stacked them all together and added a 'Silver Faceted Gem' in the center.
 
I added a pretty little sentiment banner flag (from the 'Band Together' set) and sprinkled a few 'Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots' around my tag.
 
The finishing touch was adding more of the colored 'Metallic-Edge Ribbon' to the top of my tag and I used 'Silver Metallic Thread to tie it up into a pretty bow.
 
 Totally crazy about the way this tag turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Diggin' the modern flower and adore how the Posy and Navy look together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm in love with this flower. ♥

    ReplyDelete