Wednesday, August 07, 2019

Magnolia Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
A couple weeks ago.......My good friend Gus Berry came up to my house and we spent the afternoon making cards together.  Our goal was to create some sympathy cards.......And here is one of the cards we made.
 
This first version is the Mossy Meadow one.
 
We started out by stamping our sentiment from the 'Path of Petals' stamp set into the lower left hand corner of our Whisper White panel.
 
Next, we used the 'Magnolia 3D Embossing Folder' to create a beautiful embossed magnolia flower on the front of that Whisper White panel.
 
 We also created a Petal Pink version.
And used the same stamp set........
 
Along with the Embossing Folder on our second version.
 
 Have to say that I LOVE how both of these cards turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, those cards are so beautiful, tasteful and impressive! Just change the sentiment and you have a whole new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I feel a CASE coming on. This is gorgeous with the white embossing and simple pop of contrasting color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that on a A2 card? Great use of the embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete