Thursday, August 01, 2019

More Brochure Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
Remember this brochure????
In July........I shared with you the tags I created to clip on the front of this brochure for my new customers.  Well today.......I have another color version of that tag.
 
This version uses the same 'Delightful Day' set.......
 
Along with the 'Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper'.
 
I cut two banner flag images from the 'Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper'....
 
And then added a 2-1/4' Petal Pink Circle to the top.  My sentiment was stamped onto a 'Timeless Label' punch piece with Mossy Meadow ink.
 
I finished off my tag with the 'Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack' and used the Mossy Meadow Linen Thread along with some 'Linen Thread'.
 
Just couldn't be happier with the way this Petal Pink version turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I love the use of the DSP patterns to create a double layer tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet tag! Such a great addition to the brochure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. It helps give new peeps the opportunity to see finished results of what we can create with paper and ink.

      Delete