Tuesday, August 06, 2019

Magnolia Lane 3x3 Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
Check out this BEAUTIFUL CASE that I created from a project shared by Debbie Henderson back in May.  I put my own spin on it.......and created this lovely 3x3 flip box for my Saddle-UP! Summer Splash 3-D Gift Exchange Share.  
The box has a flip top lid that when the ribbon is untied........Reveals this hidden little treasure inside.
I ended up upholstering the inside of the box to really add a touch of WOW FACTOR to my project.
The base of my box is a 6"x6" piece of Black card stock that is scored at 1-1/4" on all four sides.  
 
The Flip over piece is two pieces that measure 5"x4" and scored on the long side at 1-1/4".  Then all I did was join those two pieces together to form the top and bottom portion of my box.
I filled the inside of my flip box with 5-little 3"x3" note cards and coordinating envelopes.  All using the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper Suite
And I used the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack to act as the closure for my Flip Box.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out.  And I must admit......The Saddle-UP! guest who won my gift ......Let out a little squeal when she opened my gift.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. That is simply the most precious box of 3 x 3 cards. Love the die cut flowers. Looks so rich!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you my friend. I almost hated to give it away.

      Delete