Saturday, August 17, 2019

Happy Birthday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the July Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
Thinking outside the box with the July 'On My Mind' Paper Pumpkin kit helped me design this HAPPY and MODERN looking birthday card.
 
I started with a Pretty Peacock card base.  To that......I cut down some of the Designer Series card stock that was included in this kit and added some Terracotta Tile card stock to create four 1-1/4"x 3" panels for the front of my card.  (I used some scotch tape on the back of each panel to secure all 4-panels together)
 
Before I adhered those four panels down to my card ...... I trimmed down one lacy edge of some 'Pretty Peacock 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon' and wrapped that around the center of that four panel piece and adhered it to the back.
 
My sentiment was stamped with Pretty Peacock ink onto a Whisper White 'Tailor Tag Punch' piece.
 
And that's all it took to create this fun birthday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun way to use these panels. Great card design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creating panels with our DSP is one of my favorite ways to use our DSP. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. cool play with pattern and swanky colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I am secretly IN LOVE with Pretty Peacock.

      Delete