Monday, August 05, 2019

Thinking of You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card on LEFT......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT......
 
The first thing I did for this upgraded card was change the orientation from Portrait to Landscape.
 
I layered my Whisper White card base with a panel of Petal Pink and topped it off with a Whisper White panel.  On the top Whisper White panel.......I stamped my sentiment in the upper left hand corner and used 'Clear Embossing Powder' to help that POP off my card.
 
I stamped my two fern images on the lower right hand corner of my card and added a small piece of the 'Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon' right over those stamped ferns.
To the top of the Organdy Ribbon.......I added a die-cut flower from the 'Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper' and added to a 'Layering Circles Dies' set.
 
All that was left to do was add some 'Woven Threads Sequins' around the front of my card......
 
And this card was done in a JIFFY.
 
 So I ask you friends......
Do you have a favorite??????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. That sweet piece of ribbon adds such a feminine and pretty detail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......That's exactly the look I was going for.

      Delete