Thursday, August 15, 2019

Daisy Thank You Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
How HAPPY does this tag make you feel??? 
I'm just crazy about the way it turned out.
 
I started out by adding a small piece of Crushed Curry Designer Series Paper at the bottom of my Whisper White tag base.  Next, I used the 'Path of Petals' set and stamped my thank you sentiment directly onto the Designer Series Paper with Mossy Meadow ink.
 
I wrapped some Mossy Meadow Linen Thread that comes with the 'Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack' around the top edge of the Designer Series Paper ........ And tied it into a pretty bow.
  
My flower was created with both the 'Daisy Punch' and the 'Medium Daisy Punch'.  I tucked a couple 'Leaf Punch' pieces behind the daisy and dropped a Crushed Curry 'Flower Faceted Gem' right in the center. 
 
The finishing touch was adding some 'Crushed Curry 3/8" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon' to the top of my tag ....... And then tied it up with more of the Mossy Meadow Linen Thread.
 
 So there you have it friends.......
What I might consider the PERFECT little tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Total creativity and sunshine. Love that multi-layered daisy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend....SO HAPPY with the way this turned out.

      Delete
  2. My goodness! This layered flower is GORGEOUS, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete