Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Embossed Sympathy WOW!!!

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
One of the cards that my good friend Gus Berry wanted to work on a couple weeks ago (while we were making sympathy cards) was a card she had seen on Pinterest.  This pretty card was SO MUCH FUN TO CREATE (Is that even possible to enjoy making sympathy cards?????).
 
We started out by running a panel of the Blueberry Bushel 'Noble Peacock Foil Sheet' through our die-cut machine using the 'Tufted 3D Folder'.  Talk about an INSTANT WOW FACTOR!!!!!
 
Next, we used a Whisper White panel and ran that through our die-cut machine using the 'Delicate Lace Die'
 
We added a large 'Stitched Shapes Oval' and stamped our 'Flourishing Phrases' sentiment to the center of that oval.
 
The finishing touch was adding some pretty blue ribbon from my stash ..... And this card quickly became one of my favorite cards that Gus and I made.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. That foil is GORGEOUS embossed. What a great project! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I could take credit for this card.....My friend GUS found it on Pinterest. LOVE how it turned out.

      Delete
  2. Love the shiny, quilted texture!

    ReplyDelete