Saturday, August 10, 2019

You've Been On My Mind

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the July Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
This card uses all the supplies that came with the July 'On My Mind' Paper Pumpkin kit ......And the only additional product I used was some card stock.
I started this card off with a Mossy Meadow base card.  I cut down one of the Designer Series card bases and added some 'Linen Thread' around the top and created a fun little center focal section that I adhered down onto the front of my card.
 
My sentiment was stamped with Mossy Meadow ink onto one of the pretty labels that came with this kit.  And I added a couple layering circles behind my stamped sentiment and this card was done in a SUPER FAST JIFFY.
 
To finish off this card ....... I added three little sequins (that came with the kit) and dotted the center of each sequin with a tiny little pearl.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful balance for this eclectic mix. Love the sequins!

    ReplyDelete