Sunday, August 25, 2019

Simply Wonderful

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
 Looking at this card just makes me HAPPY!!!!
 
I started out with a Whisper White base card and with Pacific Point ink ...... stamped my sentiment from the 'Bloom & Grow' set in the lower right hand corner.
 
A small panel of the 'Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper' was added to the middle of my card ..... And I added two tiny stripes of Pacific Point card stock to the top and bottom edge of that DSP panel.
 
 I used the 'Floral Essence' set to stamp three sets of flowers onto Calypso Coral card stock ......
 
 And punched each out with the 'Perennial Flower Punch'.
 
All that was left to do was add those flowers to the front of my card and top them off with a pretty Crushed Curry 1/4" circle piece for the center.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Brian....Your comments always make me SMILE!!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful little trio that blooms with creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your sweet morning comments always start my day out PERFECTLY. Thanks!!!

      Delete