Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Sympathy Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This week, I have more sympathy cards that my good friend Gus Berry and I worked on a couple weeks ago.  Here are two versions using the 'Free As A Bird' set.
 
We used the 'Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper' to add a soft and pretty panel of designer series paper under our stamped panel of birds.
 
 The birds were stamped and then colored in using 'Stampin' Blends'.....
 
And a few 'Gingham gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins' were added to the stamped bird panel to give it that little something something I was looking for.
 
I have to admit.......Gus has some amazing coloring skills with the 'Stampin' Blends' when it comes to coloring in those birds. 
And the finishing touch for each of these cards was using the "With Sympathy" from the 'Flourishing Phrases' set to add the perfect little sentiment message.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: