Monday, August 12, 2019

So Happy Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
 Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
I started out my upgraded card by changing the orientation from a portrait style card to a landscape style card.
 
I used the heart stamp that is in the 'A Little Lace' set and stamped Calypso Coral hearts all over my Calypso Coral base card.
 
Next, I cut the 'Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper' down to 2-1/2"x4" and matted that to a 2-3/4"x4-1/4" panel of Whisper White card stock.
 
The Whisper White banner flag has my sentiment stamped on the right ...... And to add a touch of pretty to this card ......... I added a piece of the 'Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon' around the left hand side of my banner flag.
 So tell me friends.......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: