Thursday, August 29, 2019

Petal Perfect Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this tag!!!!
 
I started out by using the edge dies from the 'Perfect Parcel' set and adding a pretty decorative finish to the top of my Whisper White tag.
 
I also used that same die set to crop out a pretty die-cut border along the bottom of my tag.
 
The real magic of this tag was using the new 'Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape' to create this GORGEOUS looking flower.
 
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Parcels & Petals' set and attached to the bottom point of the layering squares.
 
To finish off my tag ...... I added a pretty bow that was created with the 'Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon' and adhered to my tag with a Glue Dot.
 
 It's comes around every now and then......
When you stop and think......
Did I just create the PERFECT little tag?????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Wow . . . I remember pressing flowers in books and have always loved them. Such a lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But now that pressing is a thing of the PAST......Gotta LOVE Stampin' UP! for their out-of-the-box thinking on this washi tape. Thanks my friend.

      Delete