Sunday, August 04, 2019

Thinking of You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
For this card I used the 'Good Morning Magnolia' and 'Path of Petals' stamp sets.
 
I stamped my sentiment in the upper right hand corner of this card ....... And I used Mossy Meadow ink to stamp that sentiment.
 
Next, I stamped the green ferns that are included in the 'Path of Petals' set.  I stamped two images on the front of my Whisper White panel.
 
All that was left to do was crop out one of the magnolia flowers that is printed on the 'Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper'  ....... And I matted that circle onto one of the 'Scallop Layering Circle (Scallops)' with Petal Pink card stock.
 
 And that's it my friend.
Pretty quick & easy kind of card!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful spotlighted magnolia. Really pops with the black behind it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....I had FUN creating this card.

      Delete