Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Chip Board Post-It-Note Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
My share for today is a CASE on myself.  Back when I lived in Wisconsin and would get together with my girlfriends and do weekend scrapbook retreats......I would often make these little chip board post-it-note holders for each of my friends.  Figured it was time to refresh this project and use some new Stampin' UP! product.
 
You start out with one 4"x4" chip board piece (I used foam board for mine today) and cut out 2-pieces of Designer Series Paper (I used Follow Your Art) to cover both the front and back of your chip board piece.
 
Adhering the Designer Series Paper is a snap.  You can use Mono Glue or Snail to adhere the Designer Series Paper to the chip board.  After I had my Designer Series Paper attached to my chip board piece, I used my sanding block to smooth out any edges that were hanging over.
 
Add your Post-It-Note to the top of the Designer Series Paper and you are almost finished with this project.
    
The last step is to add a tiny piece of Designer Series Paper to cover the bull clip....
 
And then a  pretty 'Bermuda Bay Mini Striped Ribbon' bow was added to the center of the bull clip.
 
And that's just how SUPER FAST you can crank these little cuties out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a darling idea and perfect little somethin' gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Mary......Going to make a bunch of these up for my November trip back to Wisconsin.

      Delete