Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Blue Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
My share for today is this cute little treat box that the very talented Connie Stewart created.  This is the perfect little box to tuck some teas into (which is why Connie created it)......Or drop a handful of candies in and SURPRISE that someone special.
 
It is created using a 10-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of Pacific Point card stock.  You score on the 10-1/2" side at 1/2, 3, 5-1/2 and 8.  Score on the 4-1/4" side at 1/2 and 3.  Snip up on the long scored end sides to create four flaps.  Snip off the two small sections on the end to create a long flap (which you will add Tear n' Tape to) and begin building your box.
 
Fold in the two long flaps and then on the two remaining flaps.......Add some White Glue and secure the bottom of your box.
 
To secure the box closed.......I added two Layering Oval pieces and added a pretty little clip to secure it all closed.
 
Add 2-stands of White Flax Ribbon.......
And a 'Flower Faceted Gem.......
And this project is done in no time flat!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a darling way to wrap up a treat. Love the clothes pin and baker's twine.

    ReplyDelete