Saturday, September 02, 2023

Just For You Hershey Nuggets

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
For the month of September ...... I am going to feature my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging ideas to be centered around Hershey Nuggets.  Today, I have a SUPER YUMMY sweet treat packaging idea that comes together in a JIFFY.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This little Hershey Nugget Holder will easily fit 5-nuggets PERFECTLY.  It starts with a White base that is 7-1/2" x 5".  On the 7-1/2" you will score at 1-1/2", 3", 4-1/2" and 6".  On the 5" side you will score at 1-1/2" and 3-1/2".
I used the 'Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper' to cover the top, back and front of my box.
I used the 'Black & White Gingham Ribbon' to secure my nugget holder closed.
My sentment is from the 'Charming Sentiments' set and that is stamped onto a White circle cropped out from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
And check out how perfectly the 5-nuggets fit inside this box.
I used the "Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper' to cover each of the little nuggets.
And there you have it friends.......
Isn't it ADORABLE!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Just too cute. I love that it holds 4 nuggets. It's the perfect amount!!

    ReplyDelete