Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Being A Part Of My Life

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card is PERFECT for all those times you peek into your DSP stash and find LOTS of left-over pieces of your Designer Series Paper.  All it takes is 5-pieces of 1" x 3-1/4" DSP and you can be ready to pull this card together in no time flat.
I started with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Lost Lagoon cardstock.  That base is scored at 4-1/4". Next, I cut two pieces of White cardstock (1-for the inside and 1-for the front) that are 4" x 5-1/4".  On the piece for the front ..... I scored a 1/4" around on all four sides to create a pretty embossed edge.
Next, I arranged my five pieces of Designer Series Paper around the front of my white panel ..... And I added Stampin' Dimensionals to the back and adhered those to the front of my card.
My sentiment layer pieces are from the 'Nested Essentials Dies' and the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.  On the Nested Essentials Die piece I stamped my sentiment.  That is from the 'By My Side' set and I used Lost Lagoon ink to stamp that sentiment.
And to finish this card off .... I added the other White panel to the inside and adhered more of that Designer Series Paper to the bottom of my White panel.
And there you have it friends.....
Quick....Easy....And SO FUN to create!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment