Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Purse Post-It-Note Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Check out this ADORABLE post-it-note holder for your purse.  It starts with a 3-1/4" x 8-3/4" piece of Pecan Pie cardstock.  That piece is scored at 1-1/4" and 1-3/4".
I layered the front of my holder with a 3" x 3" piece of Early Espresso.  To the top of that I added a 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" piece of White cardstock.  And my top layer is a piece of Pecan Pie Designer Series Paper and that piece meausres 2-5/8" x 2-5/8".
I wrapped some 'Pecan Pie Bordered Ribbon' around the top of that layer piece ..... 
And added my sentiment piece to the bottom.  That is two Early Espresso circles from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and a White banner flag from the same dies.  I did use the 'Go To Greetings' to stamp my sentiment onto the White banner flag.
I did add magnetic to the inside top and inside bottom panel .... And that covered the magnetics and gave this holder a BEAUTIFUL snap finish.

There you have it friends......
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: