Friday, September 29, 2023

Pocket Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
The base of this pocket card starts with a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Crushed Curry base.  I added a layer of Misty Moonlight cardstock to the top of my card base and that piece measures 4" x 5-1/4".  
Next, I took a 3-3/4" x 10" panel of the 'Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper' and created my front center pocket.  To do that, I scored that DSP at 1" and 5".
Before I adhered that DSP panel down to the front of my base card, I wrapped some '2023-2025 In-Color Jute Trim' around the 1" fold and tied it into a pretty bow at the front.  My sentiment piece was created using the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and my sentiment is from the 'Lighting The Way' set.
My inside pocket piece is a 3-1/4" x 4-3/4" panel of Misty Moonlight cardstock......
And the inside sentiment is stamped at the bottom of that card and it is from the 'Lighting The Way' set.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: