Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Note Card Daisy Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Looking for the PERFECT little Hostess gift to give to somebody.  I have the gift for you today.  This little notecard holder starts out with a5-1/2" x 9-1/8" piece of Lemon Lolly cardstock.  It is scored at 4" on both ends.
My insert for the inside is a another piece of Lemon Lolly cardstock and that piece is 7-7/8" x 4-1/2".  It is scored on three sides at 1" and 2".
I used the 'Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper' to decoarte the front of my box.  
And I also used that same DSP to fussy cut two daisy flowers for the front.
My sentiment is layering pieces from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies'.  I used the 'Circle of Sayings' set to stamp my sentiment.
The front of the box swings open to reveal the six little notecards I tucked inside.
I also added 6-coordinating envelopes.
Each note has the same 'Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper' on the front ...... and some 'Lemon Lolly Ribbon wrapped around the left side.
What do you think my friends!!!
This makes for a QUICK & EASY gift!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: