Thursday, September 14, 2023

Thinking of You Today

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My little tag for today starts out with a 2-1/2" x 3-1/4" White base.  I used my Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Marker to add some stitching lines around the outer edge of my tag.
Next, I cropped out two of the flowers from the 'Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper' ..... And used the coordinating dies to get a PERFECT edge for that flower.
My sentiment banner flag was created with two pieces of cardstock.  Both were 1/2" x 3" and I banner flagged the Calypso Coral piece and added that behind my Petal Pink flag.  The Petal Pink flag was stamped with the 'By My Side' set.
And the finishing touch was adding some 'Petal Pink Combo Ribbon' to the top of my tag.
And that's all it took my friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! That's a gorgeous tag!! Love how the flower just stands out. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete