Tuesday, September 05, 2023

August Stamp Camp Door Prize

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
My door prize gift for my August Stamp Camp was this OH SO FUN boozie/chocolate holder.
It starts out with a Poppy Parade base piece that is 5-7/16" x 6-7/8".  It is scored on all four sides at 1-1/4".  The lid is a 4-1/2" x 5-7/8" piece of White cardstock and that is scored on all four sides at 3/4".
The front of my holder is decorated with some 'Brights Collection Poppy Parade Designer Series Paper'....
And, I created a belly band from a 9-3/4" x 1" piece of Poppy Parade cardstock.
My sentiment piece is layering pieces from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and 'Give It A Whirl Dies'.  My sentiment is from the 'So Sincere' stamp set.
The belly band slips off to reveal......
A FUN little divider section inside.  
One section holds a mini bottom of Kahlua and the other section holds three chocolates.
The Kahlua section is a piece of Poppy Parada cardstock.  That piece is 5-1/2" x 4-3/8" and scored at 1-1/2" , 2-3/4" and 4-1/8".
The chocolate section is a 9-1/4" x 1-1/2" piece of Poppy Parada cardstock and that piece is scored every 1-1/4" across the 9-1/4" side.
What do you think my friends!!!
Take this little goodie along with you to the next party you are invited to ..... And I promise you ..... The Hostess will remember you and invite you back to her next party!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute box. And the fun things inside. I LOVE that DSP. You did a great job. Makes me want to go out and buy the stuff for the inside and make one. It's the perfect gift for anyone!!

    ReplyDelete