Monday, September 18, 2023

Thinking of You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
My first upgrade was changing up the base portion of my card.  I used a White 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" panel and built the layers for a gift card holder on top of that.  Next, I added a 9-1/4" x 4" Berry Burst cardstock panel to the front of my base.  That piece was scored at 4".
To the top of that Berry Burst cardstock piece ..... I added four 'Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper' panel across the front ..... And those pieces each mesured 1" x 4".
I added a 1/2" x 4" panel of White cardstock across the bottom of my DSP.  I wrapped some 'Ribbon Duo Combo Pack Ribbon' around that piece and tied it up into a pretty bow.
Next, I added my sentiment circle directly onto the bottom portion of my card.  And my sentiment was from the 'Ringed With Nature' stamp set.
When you open this card up ..... I reveals a White panel at the top and another panel at the bottom.  
The bottom panel is for the placement of a gift card.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment