Sunday, September 03, 2023

Miss You These Days

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card share for today is inspired by Connie Stewart.  It starts with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" White base.  That piece is scored at 4-1/4".
I used the 'Patchwork Pieces Dies' to create the waves across the front of my card.  Using the Adhesive Sheets behind each of those colored pieces confirmed I would have complete "Holding Power" for all five pieces.
After I had all my colored cardstock pieces adhered down to the front of my card ...... I wrapped some 'Azure Afternoon Ribbon' around the bottom and tied it into a pretty knot on the left-hand side.
My sentiment is from the 'Vertical Blooms' stamp set .... And I used the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' for those layering pieces.  And the finishing touch was adding a 'Glossy Dot' to the end of each colored cardstock piece.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Fun dies to make a very festive card. I don't recall seeing that die set. It's got SO much potential!! Your card is wonderful, full of movement and color.

    ReplyDelete