Saturday, September 09, 2023

Follow Your Dreams Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
For the month of September ...... I am going to feature my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging ideas to be centered around Hershey Nuggets.  Today, I have a SUPER YUMMY sweet treat packaging idea that comes together in a JIFFY.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This SWEET little nugget box was inspired by 'Karen's Kards' back in 2016.  The base is a 3" x 7-1/2" piece of Bubble Bath cardstock.  It is scored at 1-3/8", 1-7/8", 3-1/4" and 3-3/4".
I used the 'Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper' to cover my box.  And my sentiment is added to the top flap section ..... And that was layering pieces from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and the 'Nested Essentials Dies'.  I used the 'Lighting The Way' stamp set for my sentiment.
My three four little Hershey Nuggets were covered with the 'Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper'.  And each nugget was tucked inside the pocket section. 
I did wrap some '3/8" Garden Green Ribbon' around the bottom pocket section and tied it up into a pretty bow in the front.
And there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: