Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Happy Birthday

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
My White base card starts off with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece and that is scored at 4-1/4".  Next, I covered the front of my base card with a piece of 4" x 5-1/4" Daffodil Delight cardstock.
I added a Granny Apple Green and 'Brights DSP Stack' squares to the front of my card.....
And then popped a White banner flag that was 2-1/4" x 4-3/4" to the center of my card.  
I added three balloons to the top section of that banner flag.  And those were cropped out using the 'Beautiful Blloons Dies'.
And I finished this card off with a birthday message that was cropped out from the 'Wanted to Say' dies.  That was added to the bottom section of my banner flag.
All that was left to do was add some 'Festive Pearls' and add some stitching lines around the banner flag ..... And this card was DONE in no time flat!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute. I LOVE the "Wanted To Say" die set. Your colors are fun!!

    ReplyDelete