Thursday, September 21, 2023

Songbird Thanks

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started off with a 3-1/4" x 4" White base tag.  I added a Berry Burst cardstock panel to the top of my tag and created a frame section on the front of my tag with that cardstock panel.
I used the 'Season of Chic' stamp set to stamp my sentiment at the bottom of my Berry Burst frame....
And stamped the branch onto the White section of that frame.  The branch is from the 'Bird's Eye View' set.  I used my Stampin' Blends to color the branch.
My DARLING little bird was created using the 'Sweet Songbird Punch' ...... And added him to the center of my stamped branch.
All that was left to do was top my tag off with some 'Azure Afternoon Ribbon' and add a trio of 'Festive Pearls' that I colored using my Azure Afternoon Stampin' Blends.
And there you have it friends......
Don't you just LOVE IT!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: