Friday, September 22, 2023

Be Jolly Flip Up Card

            Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
Check out this fun flip-up holiday style card.  I started off with a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Real Red cardstock.  It is scored at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2".   I used the 'Regal's Designer Series Paper Pack' and added a 2-1/4" x 3-3/4" panel to the top section and a 1-1/2" x 4" panel at the bottom.
My center focal feature is the DARLING gingerbread house from the 'So Very Merry' set and that was adhered to the top panel on the front of my card.  I used the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' for those circle layers.
The sentiment is from the 'So Very Merry' set and that was stamped onto a banner flag piece from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
And here is how the card looks when it is completely opened.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment